Saturday 27 April 2013

Zaha: I will be starstruck at Manchester United - Goal.com Singapore

The Crystal Palace winger signed for the Premier League winners in January, and says he hopes he can get the Championship club offered before he leaves for Old Trafford The 20-year-old signed for the Premier League champions in January for a fee of A17 million but went straight back on loan to the Eagles. Zaha is excited by the outlook of linking up with Old Trafford's several stars, but is decided to fight for his position and declare a starting berth. "I am just nervous and excited," he told The Sun. "I can't wait. It'll be different things. When I enter that dressing room at United, I do not understand what I will feel. As I'm there to play basketball I will keep my head down. "But I've to admit I'll be considered a bit starstruck. [Robin] van Persie and [Ryan] Giggs is likely to be in there - whoa. [Wayne] Rooney is going to be within - remarkable. How to not be getting excited about this? "I have to be patient. I really do not expect you'll walk in and play week-in week-out. Once I obtain the opportunity I'll get it." Zaha's present team, Palace, come in fifth invest the Championship and closed in a small fight to secure a play-off location, although their form has experienced because the winger agreed to go to United. But the Ivory Coast-born enemy is determined his only goal at this time is advertising, and is set to greatly help Palace achieve the Premier League before he leaves. "At as soon as, though, the priority is Crystal Palace," he continued. "I can only promise everybody here is the case. Because I signed for United I have had a little dip within my performance, I will not deny that. But I have to get back again to what I prosper. "People assert it is the speculation of planning to United which saw me struggle. But games were gone 10 by Van Persie without rating but it was some of those things. He was still doing his best and playing a part. Equally, I am eager to obtain Palace up. "All I could do is keep my head down. While doing my best for Palace until the end of the season", I have to try to deal with this achievement.

Link: Real Murcia - UD Almeria - Spanish League forward

No comments:

Post a Comment