Friday 26 April 2013

'10 activities is also much': Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini manufacturers Luis... - Mirror.co.uk

'I believe five or six activities would have been enough, but I really do not work with the FA' says Etihad boss Clive Brunskill Roberto Mancini has printed exorbitant the 10-match ban approved to Luis Suarez for biting Branislav Ivanovic. Liverpool striker Suarez was hit with the suspension after the event in a draw with Chelsea at Anfield last Sunday. The Anfield hierarchy have condemned the severity of the punishment, with Blues boss Mancini accepting the ban was too severe. "Sometimes they make decisions for me," said Mancini. "This situation, if my opinion is wanted by you, I do believe it's unusual. "I think 10 games is too much - that is my opinion. "I do not know if this [Suarez's biting], is more significant or worse than other fights or other circumstances. "But 10 games for me personally is a lot of, in my own private view. "I believe five or six games would have been enough, but I do not work with the FA. "Maybe one, two or three games more [than the required three-game bar for violent conduct]. However not 10." Sorry: Suarez has given an individual apology for his activities Andrew Stenning / Everyday Mirror Mancini explained Manchester United deserved to get the title. "The name was over three, four or five games ago," said Mancini. "Not mathematically, but it was over. "United deserved to win this title, and many congratulations to them for the work this season has been done by them. "I think maybe we made some mistakes. We did everything to get this title but United were a lot better than us. "I Do not think the difference [16 points] is correct, but we've the opportunity to recuperate five or six items from our last five games. This really is possible." Mancini bemoaned his side's insufficient objectives in the failed support of the subject, with City 20 down on the total at this stage last season. "We may have scored more objectives but sometimes you report and sometimes you don't score," said Mancini. "We are missing a lot of targets this season. Here is the reason we didn't win the tournament. "We need certainly to score more than 80 targets in the Premier League next season." Meanwhile, Mancini has needed the club to go quicker in the transport market when they wish to claim back the Premier League title.

Via: Elche CF - Girona FC - Spanish League forward

No comments:

Post a Comment