Friday 26 April 2013

Manchester City Opponent Declines Exit Talk - caughtoffside

Struggling Brazilian vows to combat on at City. Check in to Liverpool City compared to West Ham United Birmingham City Defender Maicon has refuted claims that he really wants to keep the team this summer, Sky Sports accounts. The Brazilian had been related to a home to Atletico Mineiro this summer as well as Zenit St Petersburg and Anzhi in Russia. However, the 31-year-old has rubbished these stories by declaring that he will probably stay at City and struggle for his place. aI can fully assure you that Iall maybe not leave,a he explained, aIam calm and I donat care about what they wrote about me.AMy only purpose is to support the group and donat have anymore accidents, as my goal is to return to the national team.a The full back joined City from Inter Milan last summertime but has seen his effect at Eastlands as a series of accidents limited to just 11 appearances and on the sidelines a lack of form have kept him. aI didnat have certainly one of my best seasons, I'd physical conditions that prevented me from as I used to,a included Maicon.AIt was an elaborate season playing all the activities, but I recovered in the last element of the season and Iam willing to help the team.a City are planning for a squad shake up come july 1st after conceding the title back to Manchester United and itas unknown what type of part that Manager Roberto Mancini may have at heart for him.

Link: Soccer FC Motherwell - Celtic - Scottish Premier League

No comments:

Post a Comment