Saturday 20 April 2013

Klopp focused on Dortmund - Football365.com

Jurgen Klopp has insisted he would be the coach of Borussia Dortmund next season after being firmly connected with Real Madrid. Last Updated: 19/04/13 at 07:05 Post Comment Jurgen Klopp: Sticking to Dortmund The German instructor has been put into a list of possible alternatives of Jose Mourinho should the Portuguese leave the Bernabeu in the summer. "I will be the coach of Borussia next season, unless I do something bad and they choose to sack me," Klopp told reporters. "Next term I'll coach Borussia. "I have nothing more to state besides to include that once they talk about mou will be replaced by who then if folks are mentioning me that's a large honour for me. A genuine honour. "It is way better that they say they would like Klopp than if they said that they'd like anyone except Klopp." Klopp has been linked with many jobs around Europe, but was eager to emphasise that he has no intention of making Dortmund. "But, simply to say again, I will be stick with Borussia, for sure," he added. "I am planning to ask Mourinho what he will do next year when he comes here though."

Link: [Live -] Online - TV] to el - Shorta - AlQadsia - AFC Cup

No comments:

Post a Comment