Friday 26 April 2013

Toure set to keep Man City - Football365.com

Kolo Toure has confirmed he'll leave Manchester City at the conclusion of the summer season, but he wants to remain in England. Last Updated: 24/04/13 at 21:20 Article Opinion City was joined by the 32-year-old Ivory Coast international from Arsenal last year in a A16million package. He was a normal during the very first few years during his stay at the Etihad, but he's since be of a team player under Roberto Mancini. Now he's admitted that he is set to keep City as the membership have made no contact over a new offer. "I have been here for nearly four years, and two excellent years when I have been playing a lot and I hear my songs with Yaya and I'll miss those ideas, for me my household is here, my students are at school and they like the place - in two months nothing has result from the team and I am thinking about my potential definitely," Toure informed Sky Sports News. Toure, who has been related to moves to Italy and France, insists he wants to remain in England. "My first selection is this place, as I love English football - that is why I started playing football," he said. "After Ivory Coast I got here, I do not know any other culture and it is important for me to keep here, I have been here for ten-years." Toure also congratulated Manchester United on winning a 20th league title. He says they deserved to win it and warns City they should start next year tougher. "They have been more regular, more focused and I believe we lost a little of determination and determination and that cost us the title," he said. "I think City need to begin from the first game to the finish of the season and take to and be aimed, like we were last season - every game, while the Premier League is so hard, you can defeat Chelsea and then lose against Wigan and those activities are key." Toure along with Samir Nasri were at the Etihad Stadium this afternoon with an Manchester primary school for the Learning Through Football plan. The highlight of the structure is always to improve literacy and numeracy amounts in Manchester and great BRITAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment