Sunday 19 May 2013

Novak Djokovic maintains positive outlook despite fast Madrid, Rome exits.

Top-ranked Novak Djokovic is optimistic about his chances within the Roland Garros 2013 tournament which begins a week from now despite his early exits in the Madrid Masters and Rome Masters which happens to be currently ongoing. Last 7-day period, Djokovic was eliminated as a result of Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov which week, he fell to Tomas Berdych inside quarterfinals despite having served to your match in the minute set. The French Open will be the only Grand Slam function that Djokovic has yet to win out of the four Grand Slams and he was all around achieving the career Grand Slam last year but lost at this Paris final to Rafael Nadal.

"It's not the effect I was hoping for. On the other hand, I'm positive I can continue playing better and better for the days go by, " stated Djokovic about his financial obligations. "I will take a little extra time off. I will try to ready for Paris, which is a very important event of the year for me. I'm really looking forward to the next. I know I are able to play well on clay surfaces but I shouldn't allow myself to own drops during the match up. Hopefully it won't come to pass in Roland Garros.

"I believe that I can go all the way up. It's a very long tournament and couple of weeks. I don't want to produce any predictions. It's not needed. I need to take it step by step. I need to gambling and practise more, so hopefully I will be in top shape for Paris, " he applied.

Djokovic compiled 11 wins inside of a row against Berdych. One more time the Czech beat Djokovic was at the Wimbledon semifinal in 2010. After that, Djokovic has won ones own last 11 encounters, including two matches this coming year (Australian Open and Dubai).

"I also have high expectations for myself personally, so it's not effortless lose. But you congratulate the opponent who was simply brave enough and only took his chances. He triumphed in deservedly, so I'm moving on, " said Djokovic.

"He has been just behind the most notable 4 for quite a few years. He is one with the contenders to win Wonderful Slam titles. He has won resistant to the big players in Wonderful Slams. He won against me in the semi-finals at Wimbledon quite a while ago, [beat] Roger [Federer] in addition to pushed Andy [Murray] once or twice. He's able to enjoy big matches. He has proven which on several occasions in past times. He is a really dangerous player on any surface by having a serve like that. "

No comments:

Post a Comment