Friday 3 May 2013

aFixation Fridaya For April!

Itas time for another Fixation Friday!A On the last Friday of each month, I list all kinds of things that I got enthusiastic about or concentrated on during the month.A In April, I had a blast operating for the U.S. Menas Clay Court Championships, wasted A LOT of time watching football movies on YouTube (as usual), and finished a thirty day agreen smoothiea challenge.A Below is my list of hyperlinks that preoccupied me this month.A If you see anything youare interested in, simply click on the title to be whisked to the website, movie, post, etc.A So get fixated with me with my Fixation Friday list for April 2013! Football STUFF:U.S. Tennis Congress a' OMG!A I am so worked up about this!A And I am really expecting to attend.A The first U.S. Tennis Congress will be held October 11-14 in Atlanta, Georgia.A This amazing weekend will feature high level instruction from therefore many remarkable tennis coaches that I canat list all of them here.A A weekend playing tennis and taking care of my game with other fanatics like myself?A Whatas not to love?A Visit the site a www.USTennisCongress.com a' and sign up to go! Tennis Coach TV a' Well, thanks once more for YouTube for giving a black hole where I could spend every one of my time.A There are therefore many good tennis educational routes on YouTube and this really is definitely a Jeff Salzensteinas Tennis Coach TV offers hours of coaching that is both straightforward and to apply.A View a few of his films and Iam sure youall see changes, for the good, in your sport. Micaela Bryanas Twitter Account a After driving her around for the current U.S. Menas Clay Court Championships, I will tell you, there's no cuter, sweeter golf celebrity than Micaela Bryan, baby daughter of doubles phenom Bob Bryan. If you are not following her Twitter feed, you're certainly passing up on some excellent pictures presenting Micaela and an incredible variety of golf pros. NON-TENNIS STUFF:The 30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge a' As of today, I've completed the 30 day green smoothie challenge assembled by SimpleGreenSmoothies.com.A A green smoothie (if you donat know) is just a drink mixed up from good fresh fruit, water (and other fluid) and leafy green vegetables.A I've had more types of kale (green, pink, curly) this month than I knew existed.A Did it alter my life?A Iam not sure.A But Iam likely to keep consuming them and Iall probably let you know. Debunking Diets: Paleo Pros and Cons a Whatas the Paleo Diet and why should I care?A I'm hearing more and more about it and was wondering if it was anything I should be doing.A Well, Iam not doing it, not yet anyway.A But hereas an easy-to-understand summary of what the Paleo diet is and what it may do for you. What were you fixated on this month?A Have you found any great football sites that youave become preoccupied with?A Or lovely children with Twitter accounts?A Just allow me to know in the responses below! A Kim Selzman 2013 All Rights Reserved

Link: Qingdao Jonoon - Hangzhou Lvcheng - Chinese Super League

No comments:

Post a Comment