Wednesday 27 February 2013

Arsenal FC, Liverpool FC to revive interest in Ibrahim Afellay - report - Crunchsports.com

The Barcelona forward is currently on a season-long loan at Schalke and reports at the end of last year suggested Barca were ready to let the Bundesliga outfit sign him for £8million at the end of the season.

But Schalke sporting director Horst Heldt has revealed the club aren't looking to make his loan deal a permanent one, and according to talkSPORT, Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham - who had all been keen on signing the Netherlands international last summer - could revive their interest in the 26-year-old when the transfer window reopens.

"When I think back to my time there, I have only good memories. The training was great really. After my injury, I think I have shown that I am able to deal with adversity.

Via: 1.FK Pribram - Teplice [Live Football]

No comments:

Post a Comment