Monday 4 March 2013

Chelsea FC target Marouane Fellaini wanted by Person Utd, Real Madrid CF - report - Crunchsports.com

Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini, who has been related to a proceed to Chelsea, can be supposedly a summer goal for Manchester United, opponents Manchester City, and Real Madrid. Fellaini a week ago mentioned he's enthusiastic about moving to Stamford Bridge but insisted he would not force a move far from Goodison Park. United were considered to be considering a for the Belgium international a year ago, and according to theADaily Mail, the Premier League leaders could possibly be willing to renew their interest. In line with the report, Sir Alex Ferguson and Man City employer Roberto Mancini are generally showing fascination with the 25-year-old, but there's "hardening interest" from Chelsea and Real Madrid. Fellaini, who is under contract at Goodison Park until 2016, recently insisted he's content at Everton, but told Chelsea to set their attention if they do want him in their group for next year. "Am I thinking about Chelsea? Itas regular, right? Iave never enjoyed in the Champions League," he toldAThe People. "Iam pleased here, everyone is known by me, I get along with my team-mates. Itas my house. On one other hand, I also wish to simply take the next step. Destiny will decide. "Everton paid A20million and don't wish to sell me for nothing. "If a large club wants me, they will need to pay the price." Can Fellaini be on the move come early july? Have your say below!

Link: To the Shoalah - Al - Raed [Live Football]

No comments:

Post a Comment